PGC 2019 – Broadcasting channels, schedule and morePosted by PUBG November 7, 2019 in
Live Broadcasting Schedule
There are 3 stages in PGC 2019: Group Stage (3 days), Semifinals (3 days), and Grand Finals (2 days). All eight match days begin at 5:00 p.m. PST (2:00 a.m. CET and 10:00 am. KST the next day)
Begins with 32 teams in two groups of 16 and ends with eight teams eliminated.
- November 8 – Group 1 Plays
- November 9 – Group 2 Plays
- November 10 – Elimination Group Plays
Begins with 24 teams in three groups of 8 and ends with eight more teams eliminated.
- November 15 – Group A vs Group B
- November 16 – Group B vs Group C
- November 17 – Group A vs Group C
Begins with 16 teams and ends with one PUBG Global Champion.
- November 23 – Grand Finalists Compete
- November 24 – Grand Finalists Compete
Global Broadcasting Channels in Multiple Languages
PGC 2019 Main Feed (English)
- Casters, Analysts & Interviewers:
Plus, fans can maximize their viewing experience on watch.pubgesports.com, PUBG’s dedicated esports viewer with real-time player and team statistics, additional languages, and interactive livestream overlays.
The first plane of PUBG Global Championship will depart on Nov 8. Buckle Up!
In addition to English streaming, PUBG Global Championship is broadcast in various additional languages shown below.
Turkish (Grand Finals Only)