Patch Notes for Fortnite v11.50 – Chaos Physics SystemPosted by Fortnite February 5, 2020 in
The final update of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 1 is now here with v11.50, featuring Unreal Engine’s Chaos physics system and the return of Launch Pads. Along with this there’s a new event starting soon, and Epic will be releasing details later today.
Season 2 is expected to launch Thursday, February 20 so stay tuned for teasers and news surrounding that, we’re expecting it to be big!
Here’s what you need to know about today’s patch:
- The new event starts soon! Check back here later today for more details.
- In non-competitive playlists, the Launch Pad has been unvaulted.
- Implemented Unreal Engine’s Chaos physics system, mentioned previously here.
- At launch, our goal is to ensure that Fortnite still feels like what you would expect. We’ll be closely monitoring your feedback from the in-game Feedback tool for any issues you may be experiencing.
- To report issues via the in-game Feedback tool, select Feedback in the main menu and choose Bug. We encourage you to put “Physics” in the subject line and include a concise message in the body that accurately describes the issue(s) you’re experiencing.
- Resolved an issue involving some players’ completion of the “Search chests in a single match” Chaos Rising Challenge not being saved.
- The “Earn Gold Scavenger Medals” Rippley vs. Sludge Overtime Challenge now tracks progress properly.
- The Sidegrading feature is no longer present in competitive playlists. Its presence in these playlists was unintentional, as noted in our v11.40 post.
- Resolved an issue involving new players on consoles having difficulty matchmaking after first linking their Epic account.
- Addressed reports of iOS players activating their device’s swipe-up feature when trying to press inventory buttons.
SOURCE: Epic Games